Simcad Pro® Health
- Length of Stay Analysis
- Optimize Patient Flow and Reduce Patient Wait Times
- Bed Allocation Optimization
- Staff Utilization, Scheduling and Optimization
- ED Department Analysis and Optimization
- OR Department Scheduling
- Supply Chain Analysis
- Efficiency Improvement and Scheduling
- Capacity Planning Analysis and Forecasting
Achieve an average of 50% reduction in model turn-around time with On-The-Fly Interactive Dynamic Simulation.
Dynamic Simulation: Features
Point and click user interfaces make Simcad Pro Health the fastest, most powerful "all-in-one" package to design, optimize, visualize, and analyze without coding.
On-the-Fly Dynamic Interaction
Unlimited model layering, on-the-fly dynamic interaction with point and click user interface. Full support for treatment levels, activities, and inter-department interaction.
Quick Data Collection and Dash-Boarding
Built in support for quick data collection and dash-boarding. Connectivity to external data before, during, and post simulation (EMR, Excel, other databases, RFID, etc.)
Extensive Lean Analysis
Extensive Lean analysis including dynamic Value Stream Mapping, Spaghetti Diagram, Efficiency Reports, and full provider support, costing, shifts, and schedule detail for any healthcare solutions.
Treatment Flow Definition
Dynamic simulation provides detailed treatment flows for patients based on acuity or other patient parameters. Treatment flows simplify model building by combining patient flow, provider flow, and treatment progress in a simple, efficient simulation model.
Point and Click User Interface
- Point and click interface, for healthcare model flow creation
- CAD layout support with distance extraction and automatic animation
- Internal and external module support
- Forecasting engine
- SimTrack Health Integration supporting HL7 interface
- Standardized reports
- Customized reports
- Business graphics
- Scenario analysis
- Custom performance measures