- Open the flow properties and click on the "Object definition and containment" option. Add a new object called "Part1". The object part1 will be displayed in the default image "Blue Box" of Simcad Pro, unless you choose a different image file.
- Create a Start process and open the "Object creation rules" option. Select the single object creation, and then select Part1 as the object to create from the pull down list.
- Create a generic process, called "Least Busy Selection"
- Set the process routings to "next process selection".
- In the Next Process Selection interface, click on “Select the least busy process”
- Create 2 additional processes, "process1" and "process 2". Set their timings to be 5 to 10 on process1, and 2 to 12 on process 2.
- Create an End process to signal the end of the flow
- Connect the processes with connection line as follows;
- Start to Least busy selection;
- Least busy to Process 1;
- Least busy to Process 2;
- Process 1 to End;
- Process 2 to End;
Link to Higher Resolution Video
Link to Least Busy Process Selection (PDF)