Rank: Advanced Member
Groups: Active Forum Users, Administrators, CreateASoft Internal, CreateAsoft Internal Admin, IAnimate3D_ForumModerators, Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers
Was thanked: 7 time(s) in 7 post(s)
CreateASoft, Inc. Releases Simcad Process Simulator 11.5
With the recent release of Simcad Pro® Version 11.5, users have access to several new and improved features, further improving ease-of-use and reducing time required to create, analyze, & optimize models.
What is new in Simcad Pro® - Dynamic Simulator 11.5 ***
In addition to other features, Simcad Pro® 11.5 enhances the existing feature base to include:
- Processes shifts. Shifts are defined in the flow properties and applied to the processes under process timing section.
- Auto-Create Processes
- Auto-Create Path
- Extensive enhancements to 3D visualization and animated 3D components
- Improved Tugger support and control
- Improved Carrier support and control
- Expanded automated material handling support.
- Copy/Paste/Module update for process routing options.
- Support for Xlsx files – new Excel file format (2007 and newer)
- Support for Jet engine 12 (access 2007 and newer)
- New file format. Faster simulation run-time. Expanded file flexibility.
- Key control, the HASP key now controls the version to run. It contacts our server to validate and update the key each time an upgrade is required. This is only done once per key per major upgrade.
Simcad Pro® Version 11.5 is currently available to all Simcad Pro users (w/ an active maintenance agreement) via the CreateASoft User Forum. Note that the Forum has upgraded to https://www.createasoft.com/Simulation-Software-Forum/g/forum/CreateASoft-Forum
Direct link to post: https://www.createasoft.com/Simulation-Software-Forum/g/posts/t/176/CreateASoft--Inc--Releases-Simcad-Process-Simulator-11-5
If you do not have an account at the upgraded forum you can register here: https://www.createasoft.com/Main-Content/MemberRegistration
Before upgrading to 11.5 please note the following changes.
***File format has changed from .sim to .simcad. To access .sim files please select “SimCad Files (11_42 and older) from the drop down list under “File…Open”.
***License key will need internet access for the first time the application initializes. Once the license key is confirmed the application will start. Following the initial validation no internet connection is needed.
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.