Improvement Direction / ROI
- Eliminate multiple staging areas, Reduce the time to receive and rack incoming inventory.
- Improved replenishment schedules to eliminate “wait” on the pick line. Reduce delays in the checking area.
- Identify required labor requirements and analyze the potential benefits to existing automation technology.
- Identify, analyze, and mitigate the constraints imposed by potential slotting strategies.
- Impact on the physical facility: Expand and change the layout. Optimize the layout of a new facility.
- Identify impact of facility design on overall warehouse efficiency.
- Minimize travel, conveyor layout, merge optimization.
Generate Warehouse Heat Map In Seconds
- Import your current inventory by SKU and Location
- Import or generate pick sequences, put away and replenishment
- Let the model run, A heat map is generated based on user defined limits
Use Simcad Pro® to Optimize Slotting - The most flexible slotting environment
- Import locations, SKUs, and constraints
- Applies to new and existing warehouses
- Slot based on velocity, congestion, weight, dimensions and more
- Prioritize your location by strike zones, preferred pick locations, and elevation constraints
- Organize by product type, category or manufacturer
- Generate optimized Re-slotting movement sequences and Work Instructions
Achieve an average of 50% reduction in model turn-around time with On-The-Fly Interactive Dynamic Simulation.
Warehouse Layout & Design Simulation:
- Full support for AGV, tuggers, conveyors, robots, material handling equipment, including physics and detailed motion/ kinematics
- Interactive Dynamic Simulation integration. Build, Validate, Analyze on-the-fly
- Define Accurate Model Behavior in a no-code environment and Graphical User Interface does not generate code
- Multi layer models and process grouping
Distribution Center Network:
With Simcad Pro's ability to dynamically interact with external data, companies have successfully implemented simulation to analyze the location of warehouses and distribution centers with respect to demand. Product allocation is no longer a guessing game, but a simulated science that simplifies one of the most complex problems in this industry.
- Slotting, Picking, Receiving Analysis & Optimization
- Optimizing Overall Warehouse Efficiency
- Schedule Optimization
- Staffing Optimization
- Facility Layout & Design
- Congestion Analysis and Optimization