Simulation modeling with Detailed Cell SubFlows
Value Stream Maps based on Model Constraints
Using Dynamic Simulation brings operations into a virtual environment, taking away all the risk of costly experimentation. Strategic plans can be thoroughly tested and optimized before implementation. Dynamic Simulation allows the user to:
- Obtain integrated reporting and scenario analysis.
- Gather feedback on efficiency gains both at the machine and resource level and throughout the system.
- Make changes to the model during a simulation run.
- Predict how operations will be affected by: changes in demand, disruptions in supply, changes in the product mix, etc.
- Check and set optimal schedules.
- Receive live updates for increased productivity control.
- Analyze possible differences in efficiency based on automation versus manual labor.
- Establish the best path for production to increase productivity and reduce non value-added time.
Simcad Pro: On-The-Fly Dynamic Simulation
By using an On-The-Fly Manufacturing simulator,
Model building time is reduced, multiple scenarios can be quickly analyzed, and optimization achieved in record time. Through Simcad manufacturing simulation software, automation is proven out, schedules adjusted and optimized, and process improvement initiatives validated.
Simcad manufacturing simulation software also enables the modeler to implement mean time between failure and repair, process change over, scrap and rework analysis and Pull systems with Kanban sizing.