Benefits of Simcad Pro® Manufacturing
Using Dynamic Simulation brings operations into a virtual environment, taking away all the risk of costly experimentation. Strategic plans can be thoroughly tested and optimized before implementation. Dynamic Simulation allows the user to:
- Obtain integrated reporting and scenario analysis.
- Gather feedback on efficiency gains both at the machine and resource level and throughout the system.
- Make changes to the model during a simulation run.
- Predict how operations will be affected by: changes in demand, disruptions in supply, changes in the product mix, etc.
- Check and set optimal schedules.
- Receive live updates for increased productivity control.
- Analyze possible differences in efficiency based on automation versus manual labor.
- Establish the best path for production to increase productivity and reduce non value-added time.
By using an On-The-Fly Manufacturing simulator,
Model building time is reduced, multiple scenarios can be quickly analyzed, and optimization achieved in record time. Through Simcad manufacturing simulation software, automation is proven out, schedules adjusted and optimized, and process improvement initiatives validated.
Simcad manufacturing simulation software also enables the modeler to implement mean time between failure and repair, process change over, scrap and rework analysis and pull systems with kanban sizing.
Lean Manufacturing Simulation
Line load leveling analysis.
Schedule Optimization and Adherence.
Analyze equipment feasibility and capacity constraints.
Compute OEE, Efficiency, and Value Stream Maps.
Material flow and Kanban Optimization.
Bottlenecks and Constraints Analysis
Automatic Bottleneck identification including detailed reporting on constraints and contributing factors. Analyze the effect of changing equipment and new technologies including automation.
Manpower Optimization and Cost Reduction
Integrated costing analysis, scenario analysis, and dynamic KPI/Metric reporting tools.
- Bottling Plant process simulation
- 3D Automation Conveyor optimization
- Process Assembly Line modeling
- Production process efficiency improvement simulation
Achieve an average of 50% reduction in model turn-around time with On-The-Fly Interactive Dynamic Simulation.