On-the-fly interactive dynamic simulation
What is new in Simcad Pro - Dynamic Simulator 12.0
In addition to other features, Simcad Pro® 12.0 enhances the existing feature base to include:
- 64 bit simulation engine. Not just the interface, not just the scenario manager, but the patented, dynamic, on-the-fly, interactive simulation engine is now 64 bit and supports any model with no limitations on model size or complexity.
- Improved model run-time and simulation engine optimization.
- Animated GIF files now supported in 2D. Animate people walking, interacting with equipment and equipment motion in 2D using the new gif file support.
- Improved Collision Detection
- Improved Data Import sortation, filtering, and display
- Expanded and improved custom report generator with expanded support for Excel and Database integration
- Improved window display and sizing
- 3D file open/preview provides a quick preview of the 3D library; the 3D library includes people, machines, equipment, handling equipment, office and healthcare specific components.
- Model annotations now in 3D
On-the-fly interactive dynamic simulation
A Patented No-Coding modeling environment delivers On-the-fly interactive dynamic simulation and reduced model development time. Modify the model during the simulation run, analyze the impact of constraint changes without the need to stop/restart the simulation.
- Add, modify, and remove constraints and definitions
- Modify model flows, speeds and capacities
- Add and modify processes and inter-process connections
- Add and modify custom KPI dashboards
- Analyze the model flow with live resouce, process, and object monitoring
Make all the changes LIVE, WHILE THE SIMULATION IS RUNNING!
2D & 3D Animation
A built in, animated 2D and 3D Visualization engine provide both 2D and 3D visualization with animations. Includes Custom dashboards, full 3D Animation capability, Auto-scaling from CAD files, collision detection, and support for a large set of 2D and 3D file formats.
- Library-based customizable icons supporting multiple 2D & 3D file formats
- Real-time visualization in 2D and 3D with animated 2D and 3D components
- Automatic creation of animated flows
- Unlimited nesting of flow layers and elevations
Real-Time Data and External Connectivity
External Data Systems(Extensive connectivity to most data systems) - Unlimited number of external data connections or applications. Connect prior to, during, and after the simulation run. Analyze data with the built in Scenario Manager, or export it to a wide variety of applications.
- Integrated connectivity tools to most data systems including WMS, ERP, WCS, EMR/EHR, databases and Excel
- Use actual data to increase model accuacy, support seasonality transition analysis, improve validation, and increase model flexibility
- Automation capabilities include AGV's, AS/RS, Robots, and other automated equipment
MODEL CONSTRAINTS & MODIFICATIONS
Simcad Pro’s patented on-the-fly interactive simulation provides a truly dynamic modeling environment. Interacting with simulation models while the engine is running drastically reduces development time and provides a greater understanding of the system and how constraints impact the operation. Interactive simulation models help acheive unmatched model flexibility and expandability.
- Singular modeling construct
- Interactive modeling, while the engine is running
- No-code generated while building the model
Integrated lean metrics and value stream mapping
With every model built, Simcad Pro automatically computes and generates the model Value Stream Map and all required Lean Analysis including, Spaghetti Diagrams, Swim Lanes, heat maps, efficiency and OEE analysis.
- Updates to the model constraints are dynamically transferred to the Value Stream Map and analysis
- Detailed routing analysis for every object flowing through the system
- Cycle time breakdown showing non-value added time and schedules in a spreadsheet and Gantt chart format
Analytics - Lean Reports & Analysis
Simcad Pro® also provides an extensive list of reporting and analysis tools to further improve the lean analysis enviroment:
- Built in Scenario Analyzer tool with full graphing capability, interval analysis, variablility and case analysis
- Automated scenario control generation
- Analyze and compare model variability
- Generate data distribution for all tracked parameters
- Simulation data-reset eliminates the effect of "warm-up" time