Collecting additional data such as lead time per object can be captured through the Additional Data Collection tool.
- Click Object and Containment and add 3 New Objects called Patient1, Patient2, and Patient3. Check the box that says Display Object Value.
- Click Define Object Dimensions (3D) and change the colors of the different Objects. Close the dialog boxes.
- Add a Start Process and call it Registration. Double click the Start Process (Registration) and click Define Object Creation Rules.
- Click Create Objects Based on Distribution. Select Patient1 from the Object Type list. Change the percentage to “30”.
- Select Patient2 and 3 from the Object Type list. Make the percentage for Patient2 “30”, and Patient3 “40”. Close dialog boxes.
- Add a Generic Process and name it Waiting Room. Click the Process Capacity and Buffer and change the Queue/Buffer Capacity to “15” Objects and leave the Process Capacity at “1”.
- Create another Generic Process and name it “ProcedureRoom1”. Edit the Process Timing Properties by adding Patients 1, 2, & 3 to the Object List.
- View Details...
Link to Healthcare Outpatient Model(PDF)