This tutorial covers adding dynamic statistical displays, gauges, and other data to the model.
- Create a start process that creates objects of type Part1. Add 2 generic processes, Load Conveyor and Unload Conveyor. Add the End process.
- Connect the flow. When adding the connection between load conveyor and unload conveyor, expand the line to include multiple anchor points, then in the connection line properties edit the “connection speed, distance, capacity” interface.
- Select Speed based on ft/sec and set the speed to 2.45, Enable “auto distance calculation, “and set the line capacity to 15. The distance of the line is computed based on the grid settings under the properties menu.
- Enable the “Behavior: conveyors, polling and carriers” interface, select “implemented automated conveyor behavior.”
- Run the simulation, parts are spaced on the conveyor based on the spacing between parts.
Link to General Conveyor Implementation (PDF)