- Start by creating the robot as specified in the "Defining and Applying Robots" video.
- Create a new generic process called process1
- In the advanced settings, open the “Carrier Requirement” interface.
- Insert a new definition, select part1 for the object type, basket for the carrier, Check the exchange part (to enable pick and place), Set the min and max values to 1. Also, set minimum carrier size to 1.
- Close the interface.
- Redefine the flow as follows:
- Load Basket to process1
- Process1 to Unload basket
- *Open the item properties for "process1." Select "Detailed timing." Change the Default timing to 15 min and 15 max.
Link to Defining a Pick and Place Robot (PDF)