- Under the Analysis tab, choose Additional Data Collection. Under Step 1 choose Object and Patient 1. For Step 2, select Patient1 for Based on Object Type. Check the box that says Parameter to Track and choose ObjectLeadTime from the list. For Step 3 choose ObjectCompleted. Then click Add.
- Do the same for Patients 2 & 3.
- Run the simulation. Under the Analysis Tab again, by clicking Dynamic Data Graphs you can view the results by selecting one of the 3 events you just created in the previous step. Stop the simulation.
- Click Define Scenario Set and select Create New Set. Name it Healthcare Example Scenario. Close the dialog box.
- Under the Analysis tab, check the box Auto Increment Name and name it Scenario. Now run the simulation.
- Now stop the simulation. Once it stops, it automatically saves this scenario. When you make changes and run the simulation again, it automatically saves as Scenario2 and so on.
- Edit the Process Timing Properties of ProcedureRoom1. Change the Cycle(Max) for Patients 1, 2, & 3 as follows: Patient1: 40. Patient2: 60. Patient3: 120. Accept the changes.
- Now click on Resources and Shifts. Change the Available Number of Doctors to 3 and the number of Transports to 5. Accept the changes.
Link to Healthcare Outpatient Model(PDF)