Industry leader CreateASoft, Inc., established in 1992, has been awarded a patent for the SIMCAD PRO DYNAMIC PROCESS SIMULATOR by The United States Patent and Trademark Office. Changing the game, Simcad Pro™ provides an extensive dynamic modeling environment enabling an interactive process optimization experience Dynamic, interactive simulation allows users to make on-the-fly design changes, immediately impacting the operation’s performance and efficiency. Thanks to the patented technology, and a fully functional Graphical User Interface (GUI), CreateASoft Inc. has achieved what many claim; no more coding, no more compiling.
The nature of a dynamic simulator delivers instant 2D and 3D animation of the operation as well as instant feedback on key performance indicators as the simulation progresses. While the user runs the simulation, problem areas can be observed and modified instantly. This feature provides unprecedented foresight detailing how the proposed changes impact the "point of attack", as well as the operation as a whole. Such an advance in technology drastically reduces the time required to develop and optimize the model. Users working with Simcad Pro's dynamic environment have reported reductions in modeling times from weeks to days for simple to moderate projects and from months to weeks for projects of complexity.
Not only is Simcad Pro powerful, it is also accessible. While other simulation software available in today's market rely on extensive coding to achieve the same results, Simcad Pro™’s user friendly interface allows users of any technical ability, from salespeople to IT professionals, to unlock the full potential of the predictive simulation.
CreateASoft, Inc., the creators of Simcad Pro, works with process based industries to provide proactive management tools, advanced decision support and consulting, utilizing the advanced predictive technology found in the Simcad family of products.
- HEALTHCARE Modeling Simulation and Effeicency Analysis - Hospitals, Lab, Clinics, Blood Center
- GENERAL MANUFACTURING Modeling Simulation and Lean Sigma - Automation, Job Shop, High Mix Manufacturing
- SUPPLY CHAIN/LOGISTICS Optimization and Management - Transportation, Warehousing, Material Handling, Distribution
- SERVICE/OFFICE Modeling and Simulation - Banking, Insurance, Document Flow
- New Interface to simplify model building steps and provide a simplified interface for basic vs. advanced modeling
- Improved dynamic environment to allow for the addition of processes during the simulation run
- Excel Import/Export Wizard
- Scenario editor designed to simplify scenario analysis
- Wizard tool to enable the addition of model constraints and parameters quickly
- Improved 3D environment with added support for more file formats including solid works 3d files
- Rollback feature that keeps track of your changes and stores model revision
- Resource schedule generator that provides the location and time spent per resource in a Gantt chart format
- Model tree – Displays the tree version of the model including all the process and connection line properties
- Advanced Conveyor controls
- Visio integration
- Process detail view with external document linking/connectivity
- Enhanced displays for onscreen KPI’s display