CreateASoft, Inc. Releases Simcad Pro® Process Simulator and Simcad Pro Health® v14.1.
AURORA, IL – December 1, 2020 – CreateASoft’s latest release of Simcad Pro 14.1 brings the latest game-changing advancements in Dynamic Digital Twin Modeling. CreateASoft, Inc. announces the release of Simcad Pro® Simulation Software and Simcad Pro Health® Version 14.1.
Empowering over 7350 worldwide clients to achieve sustainable competitive advantage; CreateASoft, Inc. celebrates more than 28 years of delivering leading edge, scalable business intelligence developed and supported in the United States.
What is new in Simcad Pro® - Interactive Dynamic Simulator 14.1 - VR/Physics and Smart Entities - Build 3225
- Smart Entities - Smart Objects, Carriers and Resources
- Improved Smart Entity run time speed, control and efficient use of Multi-Threading technology.
- Smart Entities use the spatial representation of the model to figure out the optimum path to their destination.
- Smart Entities perform collision detection with other entities and dynamically reroute their direction of travel.
- Smart Entities can be converted to regular entities (and back to Smart Entities) at any times in the simulation.
- Cartesian moves and intelligent collision avoidance.
- Improved Carrier and Assembly handling when carrying objects.
- Improved pathing with additional controls to detect potential collisions.
- Simulation Control and Interfaces
- Improved model building experience: create double lines, insert new processes by dropping them on Connection Lines, and better smart entities control.
- Improved load speed, module application, drawing speed and other interface features due to better use of multi-threading technology.
- Aisle passing control based on the spatial representation of the model. Control constrained spaces with the new look-ahead feature to predict collision avoidance within a certain distance.
- Ability to capture MP4 videos directly from the view menu. This replaces the AVI movie capture in previous versions.
- Simulation Engine and feature updates
- More tools are provided to support differnt size entities, behavior control, and other look ahead and collision avoidance options.
- Ability of Smart Entities to utilize connection lines when available or free flow through the special representation of the model.
- Improved internal pathing and path optimization.
Simcad Pro® and Simcad Pro Health® v14.1 are currently available to all Simcad Pro/Simcad Pro Health users (w/ an active maintenance agreement) via the CreateASoft User Forum.
For more information regarding Simcad Pro, Simcad Pro Health, SimTrack, SimTrack Health, SimData, iAnimate3D, or any other products and services provided by CreateASoft, Inc., please contact email@example.com