Naperville, Illinois - February, 2011
Empowering over 2900 worldwide clients to achieve sustainable competitive advantage; CreateASoft, Inc. celebrates more than 19 years of delivering leading edge, scalable business intelligence developed and supported in the United States.
CreateASoft, Inc. is one of North America most innovative process improvement teams, offering a patented dynamic solution and leading edge predictive technology, to a variety of process based operations who are dedicated to improving operational efficiency and responsiveness.
With their recent release of Simcad Pro Version 9.7, users have access to several new and improved features, further improving ease-of-use and reducing time required to create, analyze, & optimize models. Simcad Pro 9.7 further improves on the dynamic routing, real time data connectivity with access to predefined queries/views, Grouping behavior and control of operational environments. Support for RFID/GPS/Bar Code/Database Systems/PLCs and other tracking environments.
What's NEW in Simcad 9.7?
Simcad Pro 9.7 enhances the existing feature base to include:
- Dynamic routing based on shortest distance or fastest time.
- Enhanced real time data connectivity with access to predefined queries/views.
- Process availability control.
- Tank loading support - dynamic switching when tank is full.
- Improved Grouping behavior and control.
- Connectivity to SimTrack for Replay w/Analysis and real time forecasting.
- SimTrack testing mode - test the real time tracking from Simcad Pro. Support for RFID/GPS/Bar Code/Database Systems/PLCs and other tracking environments.
- Enhanced simulation speed and additional support for faster multi-core processors.
- Enhanced Detailed Analysis module.
- Improved Reporting and Analysis
- Expanded Scenarios Analysis
- Improved Detailed Simulation Analysis
- Enhanced Dynamic Results/Stats display
- Expanded Hover Functionality, including distance traveled.
- Expanded MonteCarlo definition and automated output to Scenario Analysis.
- Improved results process display in 3D.
- Expanded SimTrack Capabilities
- Improved Replay and switch to simulation based on tracked data
- Expanded "Learning" of models based on tracked data
- Expanded functionality for SimTrack applications, one or two scan based scanning
- New visual update on web dashboard based on tracking model.