CreateASoft, Inc. Releases Simcad Pro® Process Simulator and Simcad Pro Health® v12.3.
AURORA, IL – May 4, 2017 – Continuing to push the boundaries of dynamic process simulation technology and lead the dynamic business solutions industry, CreateASoft, Inc. announces the release of Simcad Pro® Dynamic Process Simulator and Simcad Pro Health® Version 12.3.
Empowering over 4900 worldwide clients to achieve sustainable competitive advantage; CreateASoft, Inc. celebrates more than 20 years of delivering leading edge, scalable business intelligence developed and supported in the United States.
With the recent release of Simcad Pro® and Simcad Pro Health® version 12.3, users have access to several new and improved features, further improving ease-of-use and reducing time required to create, analyze, & optimize models.
New Features in Simcad Pro® - Dynamic Simulator and Simcad Pro Health® v12.3
In addition to other features, Simcad Pro® and Simcad Pro Health® v12.3 enhance the existing features base to include:
- Improved accumulation conveyor behavior
- Built in wizards to create fully functional racks, ASRS, and more
- Module replace feature to quickly modify model behavior
- New 3D visualization engine with built in light sources, shadows, and more
- Improved path analysis and routing feature
- Enhanced 2D images and display
- Enhanced External Module loading and control
- In addition to a number of fixes and improvements.
In addition, the following New Modules have been released and are available in the Simcad Pro training section:
- Slotting optimization module
- Rack definition module
- Warehouse visualization module with SKU hover
- Heat Map generation module
- ED/OR modules
- Elevator base module.
Simcad Pro® and Simcad Pro Health® v12.3 are currently available to all Simcad Pro/Simcad Pro Health users (w/ an active maintenance agreement) via the CreateASoft User Forum.
For more information regarding Simcad Pro, Simcad Pro Health, Digital Twin Studio, SimData, iAnimate3D, or any other products and services provided by CreateASoft, Inc., please contact email@example.com