CreateASoft, Inc. Releases Simcad Pro® Process Simulator and Simcad Pro Health® v15.
AURORA, IL – March 10, 2022 – CreateASoft’s latest release of Simcad Pro 15 brings the latest game-changing advancements in Dynamic Digital Twin Modeling. CreateASoft, Inc. announces the release of Simcad Pro® Simulation Software and Simcad Pro Health® Version 15.
What's New in 15.0?
- Updated 3D Graphics Engine
- NEW - Ray tracing, transparency, lighting, and more
- Faster 3D rendering and improved GPU Utilization for faster 3D
- NEW - Material control and color saturation
- Improved representation of multi-level buildings
- Improved 3D editor view with for better model modifications in 3D
- Updated Modules and Interface
- NEW - Access to custom and stock modules with simple drag/drop functionality
- NEW - Pre-defined entities for resources, carriers and objects
- Improved auto-create settings and control
- NEW - Process based metrics view for quick analysis
- Fine tuning interface to improve positioning in 2D and 3D
- Simulation Engine
- Improved multi-threading capability for even faster simulation runs
- NEW - Ability to change overall model properties during the simulation run
- Additional Capabilities
- Auto-create racking and processes directly from Excel import
- NEW - Support for new robots Multi-axis, SCARA, gantry, top mounted, spider, and more
- NEW - Improved script editor to improve customization
- Expanded spaghetti analysis diagrams, heat maps, and congestion analysis
- NEW - Auto update the model from external data systems – processes and entities are modified automatically based on external data changes.
- Smart Spatially Aware Entities
- NEW - Ability to transition entities from pathed to spatially aware during the model run – Better control of pathing defined.
- NEW - Identify potential collisions between entities based on the simulation run
- Improved - Collision avoidance engine
Simcad Pro® and Simcad Pro Health® v15.0 are currently available to all Simcad Pro/Simcad Pro Health users (w/ an active maintenance agreement) via the CreateASoft User Forum.
For more information regarding Simcad Pro, Simcad Pro Health, Digital Twin Studio, SimData, iAnimate3D, or any other products and services provided by CreateASoft, Inc., please contact firstname.lastname@example.org