AURORA, IL – December 8, 2014 – Continuing to push the boundaries of dynamic process simulation technology and lead the dynamic business solutions industry, CreateASoft, Inc. announces the release of Simcad Pro® Dynamic Process Simulator Version 11.4.
Empowering over 4500 worldwide clients to achieve sustainable competitive advantage, CreateASoft, Inc. celebrates more than 22 years of delivering leading edge, scalable business intelligence developed and supported in the United States.
With the recent release of Simcad Pro® Version 11.4, users have access to several new and improved features, further improving ease-of-use and reducing time required to create, analyze, & optimize models.
What is new in Simcad Pro® - Dynamic Simulator 11.4?
In addition to other features, Simcad Pro® 11.4 enhances the existing feature base to include:
- Enhanced resource allocation control and analysis, including dynamic resource analysis graphs and additional support for material handling implementations.
- Expanded carrier definition to allow for improved carrier release support.
- Undo – Expanded Rollback with single step undo capability.
- New custom report definition. Selectively identify the data to report on.
- Expanded 3D Control & Fine Tuning allowing for more control over process and connection line object positioning.
- Dynamic Summary analysis graphs for quick process analysis.
- In addition to other minor fixes and improvements.
Simcad Pro® Version 11.4 is currently available to all Simcad Pro users (w/ an active maintenance agreement) via the CreateASoft User Forum.
For more information regarding Simcad Pro, SimTrack, SimData, or any other products and services provided by CreateASoft, Inc., please contact email@example.com