CreateASoft, Inc. Releases Simcad Process Simulator 12.2.
AURORA, IL – August 11, 2016 – Continuing to push the boundaries of dynamic process simulation technology and lead the dynamic business solutions industry, CreateASoft, Inc. announces the release of Simcad Pro® Dynamic Process Simulator Version 12.2.
Empowering over 4000 worldwide clients to achieve sustainable competitive advantage; CreateASoft, Inc. celebrates more than 20 years of delivering leading edge, scalable business intelligence developed and supported in the United States.
With the recent release of Simcad Pro® Version 12.2, users have access to several new and improved features, further improving ease-of-use and reducing time required to create, analyze, & optimize models.
What is new in Simcad Pro® - Dynamic Simulator 12.2
In addition to other features, Simcad Pro® 12.2 enhances the existing feature base to include
- Improved and updated arrival distribution generation
- Improved data fitting and distribution capability with auto recomputed during the run with interaction with real-time data
- Improved SimTrack tracking, model control and restart from SimTrack Scheduler
- Improved custom reporting and report displays
- Updated slotting optimization – based on item dimensions, congestion, forecast and velocity
- Improved assembly/grouping definition with auto-update based on re-computed distributions
- Improved 3D functionality for camera position definition, Conveyance, Fine tuning and more.
- Improved model run-time for Optimized simulation speeds
- Improved collision detection
- Single step debugging feature, improved data connectivity and more.
- In addition to a number of fixes and improvements.
Simcad Pro® Version 12.2 is currently available to all Simcad Pro users (w/ an active maintenance agreement) via the CreateASoft User Forum.
For more information regarding Simcad Pro, Simcad Pro Health, SimTrack, SimTrack Health, SimData, iAnimate3D, or any other products and services provided by CreateASoft, Inc., please contact firstname.lastname@example.org